Monday, February 13, 2012

One last thing: a note of gratitude

I was not expecting such overwhelming support. I am just dumbstruck. Ok, not dumbstruck; I'm still talking. But honestly, I am over my head in gratitude for your support. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You are all wonderful.
Linus approves.

That said, I think I need an editor...

And a personal assistant.

And a white Russian. In my hand. (Although I probably need to wait until the Codeine wears off first).

I'm not good at maintaining momentum on projects, but I'll do my best to keep this blog updated. And I'll try to keep it light and interesting, because I know how these blogs can be: bummerville. I also hate cutesy sayings---I don't like all those euphemisms and stupid abbreviations. I'll just be honest with you all. But hopefully not too aggressive with the details. That could border on uncomfortable.


I think I needed to start this blog months ago, as evidenced by my writing three entries in one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment